PLEASE CHOOSE CAREFULLY AS DUE TO THE PERISHABLE NATURE OF THIS PRODUCT WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS.
Rosita Ratfish Oil is derived from the liver of a group of shark relatives known as the Chimaeras or Ratfish. The Chimaeras are a very primitive group of fish dating back for more than 300 million years. The liver of the ratfish is very large, constituting approximately 60% of its total body weight, and contains an exceedingly high proportion of oil.
Rosita's whole and unrefined extra-virgin ratfish liver oil is made in small batches from the finest-quality wild ratfish liver. The process of extraction is done by hand, based on ancient principles shortly after harvesting. Rosita never use modern methods to extract the oil, which would compromise the quality of the oil. No chemicals, heating, steam, or mechanical pressure are ever used in production. As a result, the unadulterated oil retains its enzymes and complete nutritional profile.
By preserving the nutritional integrity of the oil the product is a rare ancient whole food, rather than a supplement, and one with an exceptionally rich and unique nutrient profile:
- It is very rich in rare biologically active lipids called alkylglycerols, which may have anti-inflammatory properties and help to support immune system health.
- Contains phytosterols (plant sterols) which were present in early human diets
- Contains natural antioxidants that protect against free radical damage
- May help to support blood vessel and pineal gland health
- Contains a wide-range of nutrients, just as nature intended. Absolutely nothing added
- Rich in fat-soluble vitamins and quinones
- A naturally low ratio of vitamin A to vitamin D
- Contains a wide spectrum of fatty acids, including omega-3, omega-4, omega-6, omega-7, omega-9 and omega-11 fatty acids in their naturally occurring forms
This product requires refrigeration so we advise you choose express post shipping.
Ingredients: 100% Wild Handcrafted Extra-Virgin Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil™ (extracted using ancient principles and without the use of heat or mechanical devices).