Hannahpad has created certified organic cotton cloth pads, eliminating the need to use chemical laden disposable pads which contribute to landfill. The lining and absorbent inner are made from 100% certified organic cotton and they feature a printed waterproof backing. This means that only super soft organic cotton touches delicate skin without any harsh or synthetic chemicals.
They’re available in a range of sizes – Pantyliner, Small (same size as the pantyliner but with increased absorbency) Medium (equivalent to an average sized pad), Large, Overnight and Super Ultra Overnight (maternity).
Hannahpad are a conscious choice in reducing waste – healthier for you and healthier for the planet.
Hannahpads Customer Guide
HOW TO USE:
1. Wash your hannahpads before the first use.
2. The soft beige organic cotton side faces up and touches skin to catch discharge - NOT the floral pattern side.
3. Place your hannahpad over the inside of your underwear.
4. Fold the wings over the outside of your underwear and secure using the plastic snap fastener
HOW TO WASH:
1. Rinse using cold water as soon as possible to remove any discharge.
2. Lather using the Probiotic (EM) soap or any natural laundry detergent.
3. Soak in a bucket/container for a minimum of 6 hours to overnight in cold water with a natural detergent or laundry soaker. Soak up to 48 hours if required.
4. Wash by hand* or machine wash in cold water.
*If you hand wash you can use a spin cycle on your machine to remove excess water to quicken drying time.
5. Dry in the sun where possible, as it is a natural antibacterial.
DO NOT BLEACH
DO NOT DRY CLEAN
DO NOT TUMBLE/MACHINE DRY
21cm(L) X 18cm(W), 15g
21cm(L) X 18cm(W), 20g
27cm(L) X 18cm(W), 28g
33cm(L) X 18.5cm(W), 37g
36cm(L) X 19.5cm(W) X15.7cm(*W), 44g
Super Ultra Overnight
42cm(L) X 19.5cm(W) X 18.2cm(*W), 61g