Sasawashi Mesh Body Scrub Towel – Beige
The mesh structure of this exfoliating towel forms a rich lather when used with soap for an invigorating wash. The oil-absorbing properties of Washi paper will remove excess oil from your skin and leave you feeling refreshed. Can also be used without soap.
Made from a blend of Washi (Japanese paper) and fibres from the Kumazasa plant, Sasawashi is a durable fabric with twice the absorbency of cotton. The Kumazasa plant is known for its natural anti-allergen, anti-bacterial and deodorant properties. Together, they create a fabric that is both lightweight and incredibly absorbent, for goods that will last a lifetime.
• This towel naturally removes dead skin cells and keeps your skin smooth.
• Sasawashi fabric retains its anti-bacterial and deodorising properties even after many washes.
• Woven from Washi paper and cotton, it can buff and exfoliate even the toughest skin.
• Rough to the touch when dry, it becomes smooth and comfortable in the shower
• Use with soap to gently cleanse, exfoliate, and remove toxins from the skin.
• Wear down tough callouses and dry patches
• You can also enjoy a soap-free wash with this mesh towel.
• Also recommended for dry scrubbing.
Dimensions: 25cm x 90cm
Materials: 30% Washi Paper, 70% Cotton
Made in Japan