If you want to improve your digestive system functioning, you must include fermented dairy products in your daily diet. Bio-kefir improves digestion and helps your body to fight against infections. It contains beneficial bacteria that will ensure full and proper digestion of all the components of food. Bacteria contained in this Bio-kefir are quite versatile and, as such, have better chances to resist gastric juices and get into the intestine and colonise it.
1. Lactococcus lactis subsp. Lactis >= 2 billion CFU*/gr
2. Lactococcus lactis subsp. cremoris >= 2 billion CFU*/gr
3. Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis biovar diacetylactis >= 10 x 108 CFU*/gr
4. Leuconostoc mesenteroides subsp. cremoris >= 4 x 108 CFU*/gr
5. Lactobacillus acidophilus >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
6. Bifidobacterium bifidum >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
7. Saccharomyces subsp. cerevisiae >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
8. Lactobacillus delbrűeckii subsp. bulgaricus >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
* CFU stands for “Colony-Forming Unit” which is the total number of bacteria in probiotics that are capable of dividing and forming colonies.