The unique bacteria contained in Fitness Yoghurt starter culture contributes to proper natural muscle gain. It helps to break down fat, cleanse your system and speed up your metabolism. Besides, recent studies have shown that probiotic consumption with protein can be beneficial after exercise, reducing recovery time, soreness and swelling.
One sachet makes 1-3L of probiotic product.
1. Lactobacillus acidophilus >= 2 billion CFU*/gr
2. Lactobacillus casei subsp. rhamnosus >= 2 billion CFU*/gr
3. Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus >= 6 x 108 CFU*/gr
4. Lactobacillus casei >= 4 x 108 CFU*/gr
5. Bifidobacterium bifidum >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
6. Bifidobacterium infantis >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
7. Bifidobacterium longum >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
8. Bifidobacterium breve >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
9. Bifidobacterium adolescentis >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
10. Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
* CFU stands for “Colony-Forming Unit” which is the total number of bacteria in probiotics that are capable of dividing and forming colonies.