Symbiotic is a unique product, which is new to Australia. It contains a symbiosis of Bifidobacteria, Lactic, Propionic and Acid bacteria that form the basis of the intestinal microflora of a healthy person. It also contains nutrients necessary for easier absorption, which is especially important in the cases of microflora disorders. If you have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or gastrointestinal distress, Symbiotic may help regulate bowel movements and relieve bloating, pain and gas.
One sachet makes 1-3L of probiotic product.
1. Streptococcus salivarius subsp. thermophilus >= 2 billion CFU*/gr
2. Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. bulgaricus >= 1 billion CFU*/gr
3. Lactobacillus casei subsp. rhamnosus >= 1 billion CFU*/gr
4. Lactobacillus acidophilus >= 4 x 108 CFU*/gr
5. Lactobacillus plantarum >= 4 x 108 CFU*/gr
6. Bifidobacterium bifidum >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
7. Bifidobacterium infantis >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
8. Bifidobacterium longum >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
9. Bifidobacterium breve >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
10. Bifidobacterium adolescentis >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
11. Propionibacterium freudenreichii >= 2 x 108 CFU*/gr
* CFU stands for “Colony-Forming Unit” which is the total number of bacteria in probiotics that are capable of dividing and forming colonies.