GutZyme Assist Enzyme Supplement is designed for people with adequate HCL levels that want to maximise their absorption of fats, proteins, minerals and other nutrients. Digestive enzymes are critical for comfortable, thorough digestion. Without adequate enzymes, it doesn't matter how nutritious your food is, you'll end up missing out. GutZyme® Assist by Organic 3 gives you the digestive enzyme support you need to make sure you get the most out of your meals. It includes all the same enzymes as the original GutZyme, plus additional enzymes to assist the digestion of beans and other carbohydrates.
Suggested Use: 2 capsules with each meal or as direct by a physician. These capsules can be opened for consumption by children as they do not contain HCL and pepsin.
Free from common allergens: Milk/casein, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat/gluten, corn, yeast and soybeans. Contains no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
*Can be used sequentially or in tandem with GutZyme® Restore. Some customers start with GutZyme® Restore and then move onto only GuZyme® Assist after their stomach is functioning well. Some use the two in tandem for different meals over the same day.
- Gives you the enzymes that support in the digestion of carbs, vegetables, protein, fats and sugars: Amylase, glucoamylase, invertase, lactase, maltase, alpha-galactosidase, beta-glucanase, phytase, lipase, and protease peptidase complex.*
- Gives you three different types of lipase, providing 500 FIP (Fungal Lipase International Standard, or 1 unit of enzyme activity) for help digesting fats. Contains DPP-IV enzymes that may support the digestion of casein and gluten.*
- Is encapsulated in a cellulose, vegetarian capsule.
- Amylase, which is typically found in your saliva, the first step in digesting starch.
- Glucoamylase, which breaks down starch found in most vegetables.
- Invertase, which splits common table sugars into fructose and glucose.
- Maltase, which breaks down maltose. Maltose develops in many starchy vegetables like sweet potatoes, nuts and legumes when they're digested or cooked.
- Alpha-galactosidase is clinically shown to help reduce gassiness. It seems to break down the sugar-fat complexes commonly found in hard-to-digest foods like broccoli, cabbage, peanuts and beans.
- Beta-glucanase helps you break down the beta glucans found in heavy grains like oats, barley and rye as well in fungi like Candida.
- Phytase – most plant-based foods contain phytate or phytic acid. Phytic acid can make it difficult for the body to absorb certain nutrients. Phytase cleaves phosphorus off of the phytic acid, liberating the phosphorus as well as other minerals like magnesium, iron, calcium and zinc, making these available to your body.
GuZyme® gives you all these carefully selected enzymes so your body can maximize the nourishment from a real food diet.