*This product can only be purchased in store or picked up from our warehouse. Due to the delicate nature of ferments these can’t be shipped.*
Our most bitter Kvass moderated by the sweetness of beets, the warming taste of ginger and roasted chicory root combined with citrus peel. This Kvass is strong but still gorgeous.
INGREDIENTS: Beets*, dandelion root*, fennel seed*, goji berry*, hibiscus*, lemongrass*, moringa leaf*, wild-crafted nettle leaf, parsely*, rosehip*, yellow dock root*, spring water, Celtic sea salt, hand-made biodynamic culture. Certified Organic.
- Probiotics and digestive enzymes.
- Vitamins inc. A, C, K, B complex vitamins inc. folate and good nitrates.
- Minerals inc. iron, calcium, magnesium, manganese and potassium.
- Electrolytes, amino acids, antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- Calming and soothing for the digestion, can assist with bloating, gas and gastro-intestinal cramping.
- Iron levels. Colds and coughs. Nausea and anti-cramping.
- Increases breast milk. Relieves wind in breast-fed babies.
HOW TO USE:
Shoot it or sip it. Boost juices or smoothies. Mix with coconut water, lime juice, soda or tonic water. Replace vinegar, combine with good oil and dress salads, soups and stews. Start small and slow: 1-10mls and build-up slowly to 30mls or more. Take daily.