SOL Ghee is made from Pure and Natural Unsalted Butter from Australian 100% Grass Fed Cows. Absolutely no additives or preservatives.
Ghee is made from butter that has been clarified to remove all the milk solids and moisture. This careful process turns the butter into a pure, golden cooking oil with many nutritional benefits and medicinal qualities. The removal of the milk solids enables ghee to be shelf stable and not require refrigeration.
- Perfect for normal cooking oil. Ideal for healthy cooking due to its high smoke point/heating point.
- Fantastic for frying, sauteing, baking and roasting.
- Can be used in place of butter as healthy spread on toast, on baked potatoes or steamed corn.
- Great for freshly made popcorn!
- Aids digestion and absorption of nutrients from our foods
- Rich in Omega 3 & 9, essential fatty acids
- Rich in Vitamins, A, D, E & K
- Rich in CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) an antioxidant with anti-cancer properties according to nutritionists.
- Promotes a healthy immune system
- Helps maintain a healthy digestive tract
Ghee is Dairy allergy free – Even though Ghee is made from butter, the milk solids and impurities have been removed so most people who are lactose or casein intolerant have no issue with ghee. A buttery flavor is maintained without the allergies. Ghee is suitable for a vegetarian and Paleo diets.
Ghee is a natural Anti-Inflammatory also due to its high butyric acid properties and therefore a possible preventative of cancer that is due to underlying chronic inflammation. Butyric acid has been shown, in recent research, to actually decrease inflammation in parts of the body, particularly in the gastrointestinal tract, and is now a recommended dietary addition for some people with ulcerative colitis and crohn’s disease.
Ghee is used as a healthy oil for cooking Has a very high burning (smoke) point (250°C / 480°F) – and does not become toxic at high temperatures like many other oils. Making it perfect for frying, sauteing , baking, roasting or use as a healthy spread.
Ghee does not need refrigeration. It does not spoil easily and is shelf stable. Perfect for frying, sautéing, baking roasting or use as a healthy spread.
Unsalted butter* (from grass fed cows).
Non GMO - Paleo Friendly.